It’s been a while since we last launched a version of the Bee Network app, and we’re thrilled to announce the arrival of v1.19, now available on Bee.com, Google Play, and App Store.
This update holds paramount significance, particularly for Beelievers who are yet to complete KYC for various reasons. And, of course, there’s a delightful surprise awaiting, so make sure to read through till the very end, please.
- Everything changes, and nothing remains the same. Now you have the liberty to update your account’s linked email address and phone number, regardless of initial registration method.
- Embrace the revolution — Bee Wallet starts to support Wallet Connect V2 authorized connection.
- “All Roads Lead to Rome.” — Enhanced Access to the Event Center — Discover multiple new entryways to the Event Center, ensuring that you never miss out on the exciting rewards it offers.
One more thing
The new KYC is officially live. The KYC slot will gradually open up for Beelievers who have made contributions to the Bee Network community, including:
- Beelievers who appear on the Event Center leaderboard every month.
- Active participants in Bee’s community and social media interactions, for their valuable insights and engaging comments.
- Community administrators and Moderators, who can extend KYC invitations.
- Special privileges for Super Node Volunteers, Ambassadors, and Honor Club Members.
- Creators of Bee Network-related content, from videos and articles to memes and fan art.
- Beelievers who assist in identifying and reporting critical bugs, contribute to testing and help resolve issues, making them eligible for KYC.
Additionally, keep an eye out for special days when mass and limited KYC windows will be opened to all Beelievers. Stay closely connected with Bee Network Official for updates!
Note: please update to v1.19 to make sure you’re ready for the coming KYC, and continue this incredible journey together.
Follow Bee Network Official, leave a comment with your invitation code and keyword #BeeHive, first 50 Beelievers can get a KYC whitelist immediately.
Bee Network DAO